Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 13, 2013 Business Photo Portrait with Makeup, both by Margaret Irving, makeup artist and photographer in Toronto.

Here is my client fresh faced without makeup and looking great,
but for her  business purposes I applied makeup to give her
that polished professional look.

This is my client with the makeup I applied...this photo
I took will be used for her real estate business uses.


My client is also an in-demand tutor and this photo will
be used for that purpose. Contact me, Margaret  Irving, for
your business photo session. Session with makeup, two
outfit changes and two best images complete with retouching
for $450. inclusive. 

1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Business Photography Toronto

    ReplyDelete