Friday, June 8, 2012

Two art shows hung for other artists this week.


It was a mixed show to hang with some large paintings, long scrolls, framed works and some works on board that needed the addition of new hardware on the day of show hanging. Good thing I have lots of hardware and a screw drill in my extensive toolbox!



Here are some views of the show I hung in the Wychwood Barns art gallery June 1st for Chantal Alaston of her late husband Pedro Aldrete's  amazing work. The show was a great success with several artworks being sold. Chantal was thrilled with the hanging job I did she recommended my services to painter and jewelery designer Nicole Kagan, who then hired me to hang her elegant one day show Wednesday, June 6th. The photos I took of Nicole Kagan's show are below.





This continues to be a busy work week for me with the finishing touches going on the Pop Art cat portrait commission  I'm working on and event photography for the WBCA Blues & Brews fundraiser tonight at the Wychwood Barns. I love my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment