Friday, December 6, 2013

Show Validation updated Dec 12, 2013

The show sign for my latest installation done
for the emerging artist, Joy Daniels.

Quoting an email from Joy to me after the show...
"
the show went well...
so many people commented on the 'flow' of the show.... credit all to you.

            thank you for your expertise, your patience               and all your knowledge.
            I really do appreciate your work & talent.
            How do u keep so calm?
            Joy
If you ever need a reference... please put me on the list.

I recommend getting decals with your show name...just a little
trip up the ladder for me to put them up!

Some of Joy Daniels acrylic abstracts and en caustics.

It's my job as installer to get a good flow of colours in
the order of the pieces and to hang them precisely and
properly spaced.

Joyful Joy Daniels happy that her work is hung and
ready for her show running Dec 5th-8th Wychwood
Community Gallery, 76 Wychwood Ave, Toronto.
 Contact Margaret for your show installation needs,
reception and event photography
and art photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment